£25.00 – £170.00
Mail Scan and Email Service.
For both Business & Personal use
We will discreetly receive your business or personal mail, scan it and email it to you.
We will discreetly receive your Business or Personal Mail, scan it and email it to you:
Select how long you would like the forwarding facility for:
Business Mail Scan and Email Service.
We will discreetly receive your business mail, scan it and email it to you.
Our Mail Scan and Email Service gives you a discrete correspondence address for mail and is an ideal way of gaining a confidential business or personal address without expensive overheads.
The main benefits of using our correspondence address is that you do not need to have a UK residential or business address to receive mail.
For Business use, this will keep your trading address confidential from Salesmen etc.
For Personal use, this is ideal if you are travelling etc. This postal service will allow people to travel and move freely around the globe without restriction and knowing that their mail is addressed and kept safe.
If you have no fixed address, we can scan & email your post or keep it until you need it. Alternatively, we can forward post/parcels to any location in the world by royal mail or courier.
Your security is at the forefront of our service. One of the main benefits of this valuable service is that it is designed to be discreet.
Note: The Service is for one name only. If you want to use the service for multiple names these can be added for just £20 per name.
Getting going is as easy as 1-2-3:
Choose a suitable package and complete our simple online order form in under 5 minutes.
Once your registration is complete you will be able to start using our discreet business address as your own instantly.
Mail & Parcel Forwarding Fees with all of our services are:
- Forwarded mail or parcels sent by Post are charged at the Royal Mail rate x 2 ( + any envelopes or wrapping materials used).
- If we arrange a courier to deliver your mail or parcels, we charge £12.50 ( + any envelopes or wrapping materials used) on top of the courier fee.
- If postage or courier costs are pre-paid by the client we charge a handling fee of £4.50 per item ( + any envelopes or wrapping materials used).
- If parcels are collected from our office in person, a handling fee of £1.50 per item collected is charged.
- With the Low User Service there is a mail handling fee of £2.50 per item forwarded; This fee in not charged with the Full Service
- For any mail that is forwarded-on by Royal Mail, the minimum postage charge we make is 2 x the current price for a Large Letter, up to 100g.
- If we Scan & Email your mail, we charge 15p per side of paper with content scanned.
- No items of Business Mail or Personal Mail or Parcels are forwarded free of charge (except mail from HMRC & Companies House sent to a company or company director that has a Registered Office or Directors Service Address facility; this mail is scanned & emailed free of charge. If this mail is posted then the fees above are charged)
All our prices are plus vat. We do not give credit for forwarding mail, the forwarding costs need to be paid in advance of the item being sent.
When forwarding your mail we will be happy to use mail scan & email; standard mail services; signed-for and Special Delivery and courier services – just request the service you need.
The Service is for one name only. If you want to use the service for multiple names these can be added for just £20 per name.
|Mail Forwarding Options||
Mail Scanning and Email for 1 Month £25, Mail Scanning and Email for 12 Months £90, Mail Scanning and Email for 3 Months £42.50, Mail Scanning and Email for 6 Months £65
1 Extra Name on Mailbox £20, 2 Extra Names on Mailbox £40, 3 Extra Names on Mailbox £60, 4 Extra Names on Mailbox £80, Not Needed